If you're anything like us at Authentic Collectables then you're absolutely itching for the 2021 Supercars season to get underway, it has been far too long between races. Thankfully we're getting close and we have the perfect companion to see you through the year that is now available to pre-order.
The 2021 Repco Supercars Championship Official Season Guide is the must-have publication for any Supercars fan.
For the first time, this Season Guide (normally only offered to official accredited media) is being made available to the public and will be produced in a limited print run.
The team at V8 Sleuth has published the Season Guide for Supercars for the last three years and will once again produce it for the 2021 championship.
The cover for the 2021 Season Guide celebrates 2020 champion Scott McLaughlin, Bathurst 1000 winners Shane van Gisbergen and Garth Tander and championship and Bathurst runner-up Cameron Waters, who was voted the 'Driver’s Driver' by his peers last season.
This A5-sized publication of 192 pages is printed in full colour and is the perfect resource to have at your fingertips whether you’re watching a race on television or in person at the track.
- Repco Supercars Championship Driver Profiles and Statistics
- Repco Supercars Championship Team Profiles and Statistics
- 2021 Supercars Race Formats in Detail
- Car Specifications
- 2020 Drivers and Teams Championship Final Pointscores
- 2021 Supercars Race Point Score System In Detail
- 2021 Event Previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
- Repco Supercars Championship & Repco Bathurst 1000 Record Books
- Supercars Hall of Fame Inductees Information
- Supercars Championship Gala Dinner Award Winners
- Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Driver Profiles and Statistics
- Dunlop Super2 and Super3 event previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
- Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Record Books