Everyone here at AC is incredibly excited to see what the 2022 Supercars Season brings and yet again we have the perfect companion to see you through the year that is now available to pre-order.
The 2022 Repco Supercars Championship Official Season Guide is the must-have publication for any Supercars fan.
Now available to pre-order here >>>
Produced by the team at V8 Sleuth for Supercars, this A5-sized publication has expanded in 2022 to over 200 pages. Printed in full colour, it's the perfect resource to have at your fingertips whether you’re watching a race on television or in person at the track.
Traditionally normally only offered to official accredited media, this publication is being made available to the public for the second year in a row and will be produced in a limited print run.
The 2022 edition has been expanded to include expanded statistics on Repco Supercars Championship drivers and teams.
- Repco Supercars Championship Driver Profiles and Statistics
- Repco Supercars Championship Team Profiles and Statistics
- 2022 Supercars Race Formats in Detail
- Car Specifications
- 2021 Drivers and Teams Championship Final Pointscores
- 2022 Supercars Race Point Score System In Detail
- 2022 Event Previews, including full lists of race winners and pole positions at each circuit over the years
- Repco Supercars Championship & Repco Bathurst 1000 Record Books
- Supercars Hall of Fame Inductees Information
- Supercars Championship Gala Dinner Award Winners
- Dunlop Super2 and Super3 Information.
Place your pre-order to ensure you don't miss it with copies expected to start shipping early March.