Ferrari F2002 - Michael Schumacher - Japanese Grand Prix - 2002 - Limited Edition
Product Code: PROD01002100Regular price $69.00 NZD ex GST
$75.90 NZD inc GST
Product Description: Ferrari F2002 - Michael Schumacher - Japanese Grand Prix - 2002 - Limited Edition Print
- Specially designed and created to celebrate Michael Schumacher’s winning season with the Ferrari F2002
- Exclusive edition of 1000 pieces only, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Ferrari | Keep Fighting Foundation
Japan had slowly been getting used to being the venue for several historic conclusions and title-deciding races, as the last race of the F1 season.
It was where Ferrari rang in both Drivers’ and Constructor’s Titles celebrations in the year 2000 after a hunt lasting two decades, and the 2002 Japanese Grand Prix with its 155,000 strong crowd at Suzuka was treated to a display that pretty much summed up the record year for Ferrari. Michael Schumacher took pole and when the lights went out, the German just took off, leaving the rest trailing in his wake.