Giorgio Piola Technical Drawing - Ferrari 312T - Niki Lauda - 1975 - Unlimited Poster
Product Code: PROD01002027Regular price $51.00 NZD ex GST
$56.10 NZD inc GST
Product Description: Giorgio Piola Technical Drawing - Ferrari 312T - Niki Lauda - 1975 - Unlimited Poster
- Specially designed and created series of Giorgio Piola drawings’ inspired artworks in collaboration with Motorsport Network
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Giorgio Piola
In 1975, Niki Lauda won the F1 Drivers’ Championship, bringing the trophy back to Ferrari after an 11-year drought. The Scuderia also took the Constructors’ crown. The car that made it possible was the 312 T. The 1975 Ferrari 312 T represented a big departure from its predecessor, and was also far more reliable than the cars of that decade.
An iconic 70s car, in Giorgio Piola’s words, pieces of this F1 car can go to a modern art museum because they are both wonderful and essential. It would have brought Lauda back-to-back titles had it not been for an incident in 1976, but the 312 still helped Ferrari claim the Constructors’ crown that year.