Giorgio Piola Technical Drawing - Tyrrell P34B - 1977 - Unlimited Poster
Product Code: PROD01002026Regular price $52.00 NZD ex GST
$57.20 NZD inc GST
Product Description: Giorgio Piola Technical Drawing - Tyrrell P34B - 1977 l Unlimited Poster
- Specially designed and created series of Giorgio Piola drawings’ inspired artworks in collaboration with Motorsport Network
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Giorgio Piola
Jody Scheckter drove it to a win at the Swedish Grand Prix In 1976 and Ronnie Peterson managed to squeeze in a third-place podium finish the next year, in Belgium. The car in question - Tyrrell P34, referred to as the P34B with its aerodynamic and size modifications for the 1977 season.
Giorgio Piola considers the P34 as one of his all-time favourite F1 cars and he was granted a high level of access to the car to create detailed drawings of the car.
Shedding light on the development phase, the process from design to execution of the 6-wheels was complex, but the theory behind the idea of having four small wheels at the front was relatively straightforward… the car could run less aero downforce and drag at the front, increasing the car’s performance to the equivalent of 40 horsepower and giving it more front-end grip allowing the car to turn faster.