Porsche 917 - Salzburg & Martini & Gulf - 24h Le Mans Collector's Edition Print
Product Code: ATM-POS-POR-917-FAM-COLRegular price $166.00 NZD ex GST
$182.60 NZD inc GST
Product Description: Porsche 917 - Salzburg & Martini & Gulf - 24h Le Mans Collector's Edition Print
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist's team of artists
- Exclusively limited to only 917 pieces
- Collector's Edition featuring a silver pressed layer
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | 24H Le Mans
If someone were to make a list of the greatest race cars of all time, the Porsche 917 would almost certainly be on it. Our Porsche 917 Family poster features the Salzburg, Gulf, and Martini – three iconic cars that competed at Le Mans. The car gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1970 and 1971, and became revered for its high power output with speeds in excess of 220mph. So iconic was it, that the car played a leading role in Steve McQueen’s 1971 film, ‘Le Mans’.
To commemorate the 917’s place in automotive history, Automobilist has produced the “Porsche 917 Family” Collector’s Edition Design Poster, featuring the Salzburg, Gulf, and Martini –depicts three of the most successful – and most visually distinctive – 917s ever built and competed at Le Mans. To make this poster truly unique, it is embossed with a layer of silver foil, a tribute to the 917’s racing quality. Each officially-licensed poster is exclusively marked with a limited-edition production badge, ranging from 001 to 917.